Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Card time!

I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas photo cards. I love sending and receiving them, but I stress so much about taking a photo and choosing the right design! I know, it's not that difficult....

Anyway-I'm sure lots of you have heard about Shutterfly's blogger holiday card promotion. It is awesome! Bloggers can receive 50 free photo cards this year -- details here!

There are so many awesome designs and all are VERY reasonably priced! Here are a few that I am considering for our family photo card this Christmas (once I take that darn picture!)


This one is very untraditional for me in that it isn't red or green, but I like the sophistication!

Much more 'me' -- love the square design and simplicity!

I really, really love this one but I usually prefer a flat card design, so I'm not sure!

Seriously, this is just a quick sampling of about 20 styles that I could have shown you. There are so many cute designs! Stay tuned to see what we choose!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm personally a big fan of I "heart" pink and green blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path