Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Signing off...

Considering its been over a month since my last post, this probably won't come as much surprise, but I've decided to stop blogging for now. There are lots of reasons, but mainly that the new job is keeping me very busy during the day! I find reading all of your blogs so enjoyable and its all I can do to check in on a few of them. So, at least for now, its best for me to be a reader (not a lurker!!) and maybe I'll pick up blogging again at another time.

Thanks for reading though, and I certainly feel like I know so many of you as if we lived in the same town and were "in person" friends, but cyber friends will have to do for now!

Cheers!

7 comments:

DebbieDo said...

Best of luck to you and you are welcome to come by my blog anytime.

~Debbie

Kimba said...

As long as you keep reading!!!!

Keep in touch!

k e r r y said...

good luck - let us know when you come back to posting!

Melissa said...

Sorry to see you go - please drop by my blog and say hi sometime!

Monogram Momma said...

Oh no! Come back soon; you'll be missed!

Allie_in_Ga said...

Best of luck to you!

a. said...

Don't be a stranger!