Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Palm Gifts!




I was pleasantly surprised to find a package from The Palm Gifts waiting for me when I arrived home yesterday! Inside was an adorable Lilly print key fob (monogrammed) and a pink/green travel coffee mug (monogrammed)!




They are both the cutest things and I would definitely suggest you check out The Palm Gifts for any upcoming birthdays, etc. that you made need gifts for, or just something fun for yourself! Rebecca over there is very sweet! Chloe posted a bit ago about her some new ETP designs that would be carried exclusively by The Palm Gifts -- another reason to pop on over and check them out! A few of my favorites:




Enjoy this great shopping find and Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:

Britt said...

Cute stuff, esp. pink and green for summer!

Suburban prep said...

ETP paperie has some really cute things there.